It's that time of year again when spring is here, we're looking forward to our summer plans, and the school year is coming to a close. High school graduation marks a significant milestone in the lives of so many who are stepping onto the threshold of adulthood and what better way to celebrate this pivotal moment than to gift them something special and unique! Heres's our list of 20 Gift Ideas for the High School Graduate:
1. College survival kit: Put together a package with items like a shower caddy, laundry pods, snacks, a candle, grocery gift cards (or cash!), and other items they might need. You could even gift them a mini fridge (this one is cute!) or microwave for their dorm or new apartment!
2. College bookstore gift card: Help them kick-start their college journey by providing them with a gift card to their future college bookstore where they can purchase textbooks, school supplies, or even some college swag!
3. Wall Collage: Teen and college kids love making their space feel like them -- and wall collages are an easy, budget-friendly way to personalize their new room! Check out our wall collages here to snag on for the grad in your life!
4. Portable phone charger or power bank: A handy gadget that will ensure their devices stay charged throughout their busy days.
6. Amazon Echo Dot or smart speaker: A voice-controlled assistant can assist them with tasks, play music, set reminders, and answer questions. We love this one with a built-in clock!
7. Personalized keepsake: It's always fun to commemorate meaningful milestones with a personalized keepsake. Maybe a necklace, bracelet, or ring with their initials or birthstone, or a meaningful symbol on a keychain to commemorate their high school graduation.
8. Cute art or an inspirational quote: Help grads decorate their dorm or apartment by gifting them some art or an inspirational quote that they can display on their walls.
9. Gift cards: Every high school grad appreciates a good gift card. What's their favorite place or hobby? Snag them a gift card to enjoy some personal shopping (or eating!) over their summer break or when they settle into their new surroundings.
11. Cozy blankets: Help them make their new living space extra comfortable with a cozy blanket. You could even snag it in their future college's color.
12. Inspirational books: Choose books that provide guidance, motivation, or personal development as they embark on their new chapter in life. You could also look for books that teach them essential life skills like cooking and budgeting.
14. Digital subscription services: Gift them a subscription to music streaming platforms like Spotify, online learning platforms like Skillshare or Masterclass, or entertainment services that can keep them entertained and informed.
15. Noise-canceling headphones: If they're gearing up for lots of studying, noise-cancelling headphones might be the perfect gift for late night study sessions at the library or trying to get things done with their roommates around.
16. Preloaded credit card or prepaid debit card: Provide them with some spending cash or a reloadable debit card that they can use for their personal expenses or emergencies while away at college.
17. Easy, favorite recipes: Have some more time to put into something special? Compile all of your favorite recipes (especially the easy ones!) into a recipe book they can take with them on their new adventure.
18. Custom playlist: Create a custom playlist of podcasts or TED Talks related to their area of study or filled with inspiration on personal development. Or maybe go old school and make a custom playlist of songs!
19. DIY care package: Create a personalized care package with their favorite snacks, self-care items, and handwritten notes to make them feel supported and loved.
20. Memories book: Create a digital or physical scrapbook with memorable moments from their time in school.
No matter what you decide, make sure to give the grad in your life a big congrats for reaching this milestone and show them how proud you are of them! They are the rising generation and have so many great things in their future so let them know that!