Want to revamp your space but your budget doesn't currently match the vision you have for your room? Here are some easy tips for decorating a space on a budget that can make any space look more elevated.
- Rearrange your furniture in the space
- Use your hallways or different walls in your home to make a gallery wall (great way to make a statement and bring focus to it in an inviting space)
- Splash of Colors Adding color to your space can make a room go from drab to fab within hours. It also can be a very inexpensive change.
- Incorporate A Living Room Rug If your living area has hardwood floors, a large area rug will instantly warm up your space.
- Get New Accent Pillows Anytime I want to make a space look more vibrant, or cleaner lines I go for new pillows. Adding new pillows or taking some from other rooms and creating a new color scheme can help dress up a room instantaneously.
Tag us (@ayara.home) so we can see how you decorate your spaces on a budget. Follow us along for more tips to help spruce up your space.